Thursday, August 17, 2006

I am updating now! So stop grumbling people!

Haha! No offence intended. Just kidding lah.

Anyway, I've been very busy with school projects and loads of presentations need to be done. Experienced a lot of secret internal class conflict / bitchy behaviour / anger . Just to name a few. I do not get affected because I have this mentality "I do not wish to be bothered by silly human behaviour. It's their problem. Not mine. It's just a waste of my time" So I get through them easily. It really works! I draw my attention to something else more beneficial. Haha!

Today, as I was going thru' my mails, I've received a very interesting and ironically true about us Singaporeans. I shall only post some as most of . . . I so do not want to get into trouble ( I'll forward the e-mail if any of you want it. )

Properties Of Singaporeans:

1. Thanks to SMS, you have an Extra Large thumb.
2. Tks 2 SMS, u oso dun no how 2 spel anymor.
3. If you are pregnant, you have the strange ability to make the people on the MRT fall asleep instantly.
4. You marry for the real estate breaks.
5. You move to where you want your child to go to school.
6. When speaking to foreigners, you somehow feel a need to adopt an accent.

(And the list goes on. There's 36 of them.) I hope that none of you who are reading this feel offended. Just think of it this way, " It's for fun, joy and laughter. It's somehow true lah. So just take time and enjoy!"

So, that's about it. Back to reality. This afternoon, went to East Coast with Durgz, Vik, SK & Trish. They were there first, and had their fun. I came late as I was out with my mum. When I there, my feet were sore and I didn't have the time to seat down. After that, followed them to change. It was fun though. Trish looked like she was doing a swim suit photo shoot. She was SEXY!!! HAHAHhA!!!!! SK took some pics!!! Hahah!!! TO SK: PLS BLOG IT!! HAHAHA!!! After they were done, we went home.

But I went to SingPost Center to grab a bite. The weather was so HOT! I was practically WET all over with SWEAT!!!! Also, I was Bloody Damn Thirsty!!!!!!!!!!!! AIYOH!!! I dranked so much and yet I' m still thirsty! Then, I went home. My feet were already begging me to stop walking!!! They were in pain!! I felt that I was walking on crushed glass!! I actually limped back home! HAI YO!!! SO BLOODY DAMN TIRED!!!!!

OK! Enough said for now. I shall be more consistent in my blooging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home