Sunday, August 20, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!!

Hi there!! I have good news for all. I am now 18 years old!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHhah!!! I'm happy because I am now at a legal age to do anything. But dun worry, I won't do anything stupid like losing my virginity! So, chill......!!! I will get things done that should have been done long time ago. F.Y.I, A LOT of stuff to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahah!!!

When I checked my Frendster, I received 6 Testimonials wishing me a Happy B'dae! Some were funny and some were SWEET!!! To all who have written: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TESTIMONIAL!!! I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!!! LOVE U ALL!! HAHAH!!!

I checked my mails and this is a VERY funny message I received. Let the picture talk!

China Brushing up their Engrish for the Olympics 2008










































HAhah!!!! I don't know whether if the translations are correct. This has reminded me of my friends when they try to Direct translate what they were saying in english. HAhah!!! I hope that no one will get offended la..... this is just for fun joy and laughter.


Quote Of The Day:
~ Only when he has ceased to need things
can a man
truly be his own master and so really exist ~
- Anwar al-Sadat -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home