Monday, August 28, 2006

Eureka

My energy level is below normal. After fasting, I have no energy. Although I have eaten and drank, but still the energy has not been pumped yet.

During the weekend, I went to Furama City Centre Hotel to perform for the ITE Alumni. It was a high-tea Reception in the Grand Ballroom. The place was easy to find. I have no problem with the place or anything else. However, I have problem with Mrs Cross! She's one hell of an irritating beyond irritating teacher I've ever encountered! Even my secondary school teacher is controllable. When she saw me, she said that I should've wear something more 'straight' like a skirt or sarong. But when I looked at what she's wearing, was even worse!! She wore a very very very crumpled shirt!!! I was like "Are you stupid or what? Wearing that crumpled old piece of rag to a hotel reception? Still dare to comment on my dressing? Look yourself in the mirror first la!!!" There were other incidents that made me so mad until I felt like taking the glass table-top and smashed it on her face!!! But then I resort to ignoring her. Whenever she talked, I looked away - pretending not to hear her. That really worked as I am an expert in it because I do it to my dad sometimes! Ignorance is the best way to SHUT a Person Up!! Hahah!!!

But right now, I am in no mood to even dwell on what has happened during the weekend. Overall, I finally got a good weekend with my mother. We went out together to do grocery shopping at Sheng Siong!! Hahah!! After that, we had Indian Rojak for dinner!! Wohhoo!!!

Today - Monday
It was quite a tiring day for me as I was fasting to pay back my fasting days last year. hahah!!! It was heart wrenching to see my friends to indulge in delicious food! ARGh!!! But I got my portion of food later!! hahha!!! Thank God!

Today shall be the "Did You Know" Day:

On this day in 1963, more than 200,000 people participated in the March on Washington, demanding full civil rights for black Americans. The day culminated in Martin Luther King, Jr's legendary 'I Have A Dream' speech.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home