Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Planner. Hahah

Went to sch to do planning of Orientation.
Today was the 2nd day. I tot of not coming.
Tot tat I was going out with my mom. Cancelled.

We played some games to see whether it can be done.
It was fun!! We came up with funny names for the games.
Trish was the main "STAR" there. Ad heard Trish wrongly.
We teased Trish with "Brain Not Working!!!"
That realli cracked all of us up!!! LOL!!!

With all the commotion, we somehow managed to finish all.
Tasks were distributed evenly.
All games were planned out.
Back up plan also done.
So, we finished everything at around 1:30pm.
Cool huh??
We made quite a lot of noise!!!
But who cares!! We had the whole sch to ourselves.

Tomorro, no need to go sch already.
Thank God!!! So, can realli go out with my mum.
Yeah!!!
But got one problem.
Ada still haven responded to whether my song selection was ok.
Heard from her frens tat she is a last min worker.
Damn. I must have another back up song ready. In case, she forgets.
I have to do it on my own rather than to wait for her.
I have to get ready. I rather be prepared than to embarrass myself on the actual day.

Aft tat, Shuo Ke, Sam, Trish and me went to TPY banquet to eat.
We sat there for hours and ordered Teh Tarik.
Was tempted by Sam!! hahah!!!
Nice hot drink in a cool place to chill!!
We took pictures. Crazy poses.
Shuo Ke and Trish looked like some spoilt cheer leaders!!!
Then, finally got out of the place at around 5pm.

Was tired. But still got energy.
Right now, I have to reali work in full blast.
Starting my engine now.
But shower first. To get it full blast.
Finish most of my work by tonight.
hopefully just in time for America's Next top model.
Then, tomoro, can slack a bit.
On Fri can, bake XXXL Brownies for my frens.
Then continue working on my CA and debate.
On sat, chill and work.
Sun, go, trish House.
Then Mon, CHILLLLL!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home