Monday, December 26, 2005

Brownie-Making-Day!!!

Today I will be making Brownies!!!
Yeah!! First time making it!!! hahha!!!
I'm so excited!! I can't wait. I bet the whole house will smell of chocolate!!!
Yum! Yum!!

Right now, I'm just waiting for my mum to use the kitchen.
She's cooking lunch. My family has a very weird eating time. It's already 13:30pm.
We still have not had our lunch. Sa sad. Tragic. I don't feel like doing my homework.
Especially on my debate. I hate it!!! I have no idea of what to say!!! Agrh!!!
That's one thing in common between my bro n me. We HATE debate!!! hahaha...

Ah well, till then, I will c y'all again!!! Right now, I'm going to hunt for some food in the kitchen.
Hungry! Hungry! [Clap! Clap!]
Very! Very! [Clap! Clap!]
Hungry Very! [Clap! Clap!]
Very Hungry! [Clap! Clap!]
Chiikalaka Peeah! Peaah!!
Chiikalaka Peeah! Peeah!!
Chiak!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home