Friday, December 23, 2005

World Record.

School is finally over. Let's welcome the holidays. Make tat one week.
However, I have so much to worry abt. Too many things. I might go crazy.
Firstly, I have to prepare my debate on Disadv. on Mag Advert.
Me, being the 1st speaker is bad. I actually have no idea of wat to write.
To all who have done the debate, "Good for you!!!" Anyway, hopefully some enlightenment wil come. Debates aside. Then, I have to think and prepare about my CA Presentation. We are given 3 choices. Either we do on Current Affairs ( Never be able to keep up with), Personal Life (too personal to say.) or Promotion ( I am very bad at promoting. But it looks kind of challenging.) there. I am now at the cross-road. Dunno wat to do.

See, if I do Personal Life, Trish gave me the idea of talking abt my mum's hand Op. (Thanks Trish!!) However, the picture tat I have from the doctor, are so gross to be shown. I dun know if tat's acceptable. But it's for a good purpose if you come to think abt it. But the thing tat realli triggers my motivation is doing on the promotion. Well, I know tat I sucked at promoting, but it would be an interesting aspect to look at. But I also have to think about the risks that I will face. I mean, I am doing this for my CA!! Not for fun, joy and laughter. It's serious business. Hmm.. I realli dun know. Anyone, pls help me. thanks.

Another thing tat I have to worry about is the Orientation for the new comers. I am chosen to sing. I have chosen the song - "Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps" by Doris Day. I personally like the song. Plus, it easy to sing, and short. I bet no one has ever sang such a genre before. So,this is a challenge for me also. See?!! So comlex my life right now. I thought that I will have a better life in 2006. But no.... I will have an even hectic/chaotic/berserk life after all.... This is tragic.

But looking at the bright side, I just bought a new CD. Its a compilation CD called Bossa nova. Its a chilled Brazillian songs. I like this kind of genre. Realli authentic. I am so gonna love this CD.

I have made a world Record. I came late to sch!!! yeah!!! I woke up late la.. At 6:45 am. Got out of the house at 7:15. Reached Bishan at 7:50 am!!! Reached sch gate at 8am. National anthem was already playing. Kelly and me were practically brisk walked/ jogging to sch. My leg hurts aft tat. Humph!!! Never mind. It's the last day of sch. So, heck. hahah...

So, till then, all I want to say is that TO THOSE WHO GAVE ME CHRISTMAS PRESENTS, THANKS YOU SO MUCH!!!! I WILL GIVE SOMETHING IN RETURN. A 3-IN-1 PRESENT. AHAHAH!!!! (Christmas/New Year/Chinese New Year present!!!) ahhahah... versitility is good....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home