Saturday, December 17, 2005

Bloopers!!!

I went out wit my mom, aunt and my cute/fat/funny cousin.
Went to Liang Seah Street coffee shop. (Just behind Parco Bugis Junction)
I had Laksa with 'Se Ham'. Hot & Spicy!!! Cool!! I could feel the burning sensation for 10 mins!!
My aunt and mum had Wanton Mee, while my cousin, he had chicken rice with chicken organs. Syafiq's sis, Liana had Fried wantons. Cool. One big buffet!!

Aft tat, we went to Mac to have dessert - ice cream of course. Then, when I was saying the orders, I mispronounced my order. Instead of sayin' "Flavour Burst" I said "Flavour Bust"!! Yikes!!! I felt like cracking right there and then. But I controlled and looked at the Cashier's Face. Thought tat she might noticed. But thank God she didn't. Phew!!

I felt total embarrassement!!! Flavour BUST!!! OH DEAR!!! Must be the fire frm the chillies of the Laksa. ahhahah!!!

Yeah!!! Christmas is around the corner!!! I will be making my new glasses somewhere during the hols!! And Maybe nxt yr, I'll have new glasses!!! This time, the colour will be brown. Cool huh?? Ah well, till then, happy reading!!! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home