Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Debate.Ice Cream.Presentation.Rude Passenger.

In class today was Xtremely chaotic!!! But thankfully, we had the computer lab to retained our noise. hhaha.. Firstly, during PR lesson, we had a debate on TV advertising. 4 ppl frm my grp including me were in the Advantages of TV advertising. Aft the 3 speakers were done, it was my turn to wrap up. I was so nervous until my throat went dry. So, I just spoke my way thru. Talked about KFC burger, Best Denki Ad, 2nd Chance & Small co. can't advertise. It was war I tell you. The most over reactive person was me. HAha!!! Yup, I was so nervous but still made the most noise. heheh.. Overall, it was only for fun sake and some learnig points. So no harm done. I will be debating on the Disadvantages of magazine when sch reopens. Hmm.. No idea wat to debate tho.
Anyway, aft PR was BZC. Ms Lee gave us a 5 min break. But when I was abt to return to class, All of my classmate were heading to the foyer to the ice cream vendor. I was told tat Ms Lee is giving a treat to all. Purpose? No idea. So, went and chose my flavor. I had Choc Chip. Typical me. So, went to sit at the amphiteatre to indulge on my free ice cream. yum! Yum! Then, the whole class thanked Ms Lee for it!!! WE made the MOST noise there on a peaceful afternn. Then, back to comp lab for more presentations. Murphy's presentation was breath-takingly freaky. All he had was a small article which he made a 10 mins presentation!! We were cracking all the way...!!! Not because we were mocking him, it was tat we find him humorous yet brilliant. So, once tat was done, it was the end of the day.
When I went was boarding the bus, I was shocked by a passenger in the bus. He was (I thought- dead). Plus, the 1st passenger wasn't him. He was left behind. Frm the way he was sitting/sleeping, it looked that he was dead. I was freaked out. Then the bus driver came and woke him up. When he woke up, he was so BLUR.. that he said he wanted to go to Bedok. When the driver told him to alight, he ignored and insisted to go to Bedok. I was rather irritated by his attitude. I mean, if you are lost, at least accept the drive's opinion, but no... he insisted to be in the bus and hoping to be in Bedok. So the driver ignored the man. I tot tat the man would drop at any bus stop. But you know wat, he went back to sleep!!! Argh!!!! I felt like going up to him and give him a tight slap on the face. SO Rude!!! No sense of remorse!!! I can't stand it! Then, he woke up and had no idea where he was but he pretended tat he knew. Then, he turned back and gave the look of "Hey wat r u lookin at?? never see people sleep before is it?" Tats it!! I was furious so I ignored him and went to sleep!!! Hahaha... Rather than to see his other reactions that would pist me off. When I was about to alight, he was still sleeping. I think and hoped that he would sleep and end up at Toa Payoh Int AGAIN!!! ahhaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home