Monday, December 19, 2005

Feeling Down. I'm Sorry.

Although today is the 1st day of the week, but I'm already feeling down.
Feeling down because I have done something wrong that hurt my fren.
I don't know weather to put it in here, afraid that she might not like it.
I really didn't mean it to go tat way. I didn't expected that she would be hurt.

To her, I'm really sorry. Please let it be behind us and let us still be frens as we were.
You know tat you are also talented, but it's just tat people don't see it. I hope tat this would not ruin our frenship. It hurts so bad to see you shed tears over this. I'm really sorry.
If I had known, I should just keep my mouth shut. Maybe I should, only then, it will make things better and not much confusion will arise. Please....Forgive me.. I have never had a fren like you. You are so caring and fun to be with. When I need you, you are always there to help me. I really appreciate it. Although I may say things that might hurt you feelings, whether I did it intentionally or not, I'm really sorry. I really cannot see a day without you by my side as a fren. I'm so sorry. Please don't take this to heart. I am confused myself. Sorry.

I hope she gets to read this. Right now, I dun feel good. I'm so down. I can't confide this to my mum, she won't understand. Plus, I want to handle this myself. Hope that she forgives me and we are still frens. hai.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home