Thursday, December 22, 2005

Wish Came True.

My wish came true. Today, Ms Lee is not in sch. hahaha!!!
No la... I mean, sometimes when I didn't do my hw, how I wished she was sbsent.
But come to think of it, it seems impossible. heheh...No hard feelings... My bad...

It's only 5 days till CHRISTMAS!!! I'm so happy!!! Why?? Coz, it's a holiday. Plus, I'll have 1 week holiday!! Although I know, I have to go back to sch for Orientation Planning. [Boring].
Another reason for me to be happy on Christmas is because of the TV programme airing. There will be a Hindi Movie, which when I watch, I will confirm CRY!! No kidding. It's so sad.... The title is Khabi Khushi Khabi Gham. [Translate: Sometimes happy, sometimes sad] meaning, in a family, there's always the ups and downs. So, it's a Brilliant movie. Especially the songs in the movie!!!! I will jsut dance like nobody Business!!!Okok....enuff of Hindi movie.

Today's weather was so lovely. It was cloudy and had a downpour. No worries. But guess wat happend at the end of lesson. I saw KNN!!!! Samantha told me to look to my left. Then I saw KNN. OUCH!!! My eyes hurt!!! Then, she asked me "Hey BL Idol!! When can I have you autograph?!" Then, I just smiled for courtesy and then I said "Dream on" I tot she didn't hear it. But then, Edna laughed at my remark and then KNN turned and said "But u said u promised". I was like "yeah...sure...watever..." Then, Edna kept on laughing la... As KNN walked past, the weather got even worse. The clouds gather and I can barely see the sun. Argh!!! I didn't know she would have such an impact even the weather don't get along with her. hahaha.. Sorry. I'm too mean.. No offence. But it was kinda funny tho.

Tomorro will be a short day for my class. So we will be going off at 12 as the teachers will be having a Christmas lunch (which they have to PAY FOR IT). So, I tot of going to Orchard to do some window shopping/get into the Christmas mood/shop for CD. Anyone wants to join, are all welcome!!! The more the merrier!!! Till then, Good Night!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home