Saturday, October 15, 2005

Exam. Sucks

Exams. Hate the word.
Just by looking at the word
It freaks me out.
Yuck!! I have exams on Mondae.
Still not started studyin.
Damn. I dun give a shit about it.
Evrsince it gave up on me years ago.
So, why bother rite?

I am feeling so hungry now.
Feel like stealing a snack.
My nose is so itchy.
Itch. Itch!!
I feel like blogging, but dunno wat to rite.
Ahh... Heck.
I just dunno why I am feeling so shitty.
I just dun care whatever is happening arnd me.
Chores are calling me.
But I ignored.
All I want to do now is eat
Very tempting. I want Famous Amos Cookies.
make that a Double Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Slurp! Slurp! On some French Vanilla Ice blended from Coffee Bean.
Top it up with KFC Szechuan Chic Drumlets and Cheese Fries!!!

Oh man!! thinking of it just made my stomach growl.
I want Food. I want it fast.
NO one is looking. Might as well I just steal some food in the kitchen.
Temptation is killing me.
Scared of getting caught.
RINA!! WaKE UP!!! Make Up YOur Mind!!!!
Argh! I'm Screwed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home