Friday, October 21, 2005

Those Words Hurts

I feel like crap.
I feel like slapping someone.
Made such harsh accusations abt me and my family.
Humph! Born from the same species
Always have traces by the parent.
I don't want to mention names.
Thank God its far away.
Far away from me and my precious family.

The words hurts me so bad.
I don't want to accept 'it' as an existing species.
Yeah! When I loathe something,
These harsh words come out from my mouth.
Call me rude, call me naughty.
But when comes to talking bad abt my family.
look who's making those accusations.
Now, Who's the one who's Rude and naughty?
Stare at the looking glass before making and comment.

I want this shit to end so badly.
But who am I to them.
When I don't even feel appreciated.
I have this to say.
Y'all can kiss my beautiful big ASS!!!
Blah! Freaks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home