Friday, October 14, 2005

10th day of Ramadhan. Felt like shit.

I went out with my frens to study at Yishun at some MCD.
When I reach there, I felt uncomfortable. In the stomach.
It started when I was in the train.
The moment I reached Yishun, I went to the loo.
Crap. But there was no water hose. Double crap.
I got to clean myself somehow. Don't ask me.
I got clean. Felt a bit better, but tummy still hurts.
Must be the medication that I'm under.
Dumb.

We had a great time at MCD.
It rained. Rained stop.
They had lunch. I was tempted to break my fast there.
Nah. I still got a few hours left.
I was also worried that I might Crap again.
Luckily didnt. Phew.
We took pictures in MCD.
A million pictures.
Good ones. Ugly ones too.

When we wanted to go, it rained again.
Shit. I will get scolding from my mum again.
Argh!! But heck. I dun give a damn.
Finnaly got home and broke my fast on time.

Then, my tummy gave problem.
Crap again. uncomfortable.
Then before I write this, I crap again.
ARGH!!! I can't take this shit anymore!!!!
I hate the medicine!!!!!!!!!!
Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home