Monday, October 17, 2005

I had an operation.

I just had an operation. I had it for my middle finger. See, this finger has been buggin me evrsince last week. It has a Pust spreading around my finger. Yuck I know. So, I had to undergone an operation. I just finish my operation while I'm writing this. It was done by a very skilled doctor. The doctor didn't put me to sleep. I was wide awake. But it was painless, although my finger was shivering frantically. While I was under the expert hands, she cut some of my skin off and squeeze out all the pust. Yuck!! I saw it happened. It was gross. First, came out was the outermost layer of pust. Yellow. Then, she squeezed harder and the middle layer came off. This time, the pust was Green Colour. Double EEww!!!! When she squeezed all the pust out, my finger was a distorted. There was a hole in my finger due to the pust that gathered there. Then, the doctor sut all excess skin off. After she did that, I could see the inner side of my finger nail. Fortunately, there wasn't a drop of blood!! Cool Huh!!! The operation lasted only 20 minutes. Plus! It was free!!! Yea! U heard me rite, FREE!!!

Well, want to know where did I get my operation done? Well, the doctor is none other that me!! Yup!! I did all that cutting and squeezing! Yeah!! I got you didn't I? Well, please dun be angry with me. All the above is true. Except that I made it so surreal! Irealli squeeze the pust out! No kidding! Why would I lie during fasting month rite? Ugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home