Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Weirdly Different

Finally, back from his "Mini Holiday" so to speak.
Different hair, differently him.
Soft-spoken he was suddenly.
Did he get reprimanded?
Or he just too lazy to speak?

In his eyes, I can see regret and embarrassment.
But some stupid people asked him why.
He didn't answer properly.
Angry as hell I was,
I kept my cool instead.
He doesn't want to share it with anyone.
Not even me. I don't see why he wants to share it with her.

I totally understand.
Whatever the situation was.
All I knoe is to keep quiet
Let him feel comfortable.
When it's time, he will speak.
Onli time will allow.
As for me now,
I shall wait and try be friends with him.
Let's not rush into conclusions and make matters worse.
I want to treasure this friendship
As I would not want to destroy it.
Like I had last year.
Totally wasted it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home