Monday, September 19, 2005

Stop it this instance!

Clueless about wat happened today.
Things that should not have happened, occured.
I was being approached closely.
I could hear the breathing he exhaled.
But I didn't feel anything funny.
Could it be that he's my flame?

Impossible. He already has a sweetheart.
How can I intrude their love life?
When I'm just another friend of his?

Come to think of it though,
Treating me nice and making me laugh
Is what he has been doing.
Could it be an everday thing?

I'm confused and oblivious.
Am I showing the obvious?
Stop it! I can't take it no more!
Stop it! before it get so wrong.

This is just to summarize what happened today. Read it slowly. Read between the lines, if there's any. I apologise profusely for my bad construction. I'm still new to this. Hope to get better in the future.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home