Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Excited for Tomorrow.

I am so excited for tomorro. My whole class has been granted an excuse for tomorro. The reason being we had to do this project for our role play. This is part of our Final exam. So, must work hard though. But just the thought of being let off early just gives me the energy!! we will be let off at 11:15 am. It's gonna be a bloody damn short day!! Yeah!!! It's like as if you go to school and just say hi to the teacher and before you knoe it, it's time to leave!! [Laughs!!] Yeah!!!

Me and my group will go to Far East Plaza to get our "Inspiration". Yeah Rite!!!! Over my dead body!!! We will definately have fun!! [Sly Smile] hehe.. I am so excited!!!! Plus, it's been a long time since I've set foot at Orcahrd!! Yeah!!!! My legs are getting restless and itchy. [Scratch]

So, till then, I shall give a full report of what happen tomorro!!! Ar Voir!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home