Friday, September 23, 2005

Wrongly Interpreted...

For all the hard work,
Day in, day out,
How can I not get berserk,
When I'm not appreciated at all.

Is this the reward for being nice?
Or it's just another backfire.
Am I being use?
Or it's just another bunch of liars.

Misunderstood and Mistreated is whatI am now,
I'm not asking for much,
Treat me nice,
Treat me kind.
Is it so difficult to ask for such,
When all you got was all my might.

Where is Justice?
Where is Appreciation?
Is this the spices of life?
Or is the world filled with liars?

How can I continue to be nice?
If this is what I'll always get in return,
Might as well be nice
To the people how deserve me in return.

Whoever is reading this,
If you feel like shit, just becoz
My words stings your feeling,
You are so wrong!!!
Dumb! Dumb!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home