Friday, September 16, 2005

Hate NAFA Test. Hate it forever.

The reason why I have not written for so long is becoz of my tight schedule and simply, I have no time. Also, everyday when I get home, I am feeling ever so exhausted. Realli.

Anyway, I had my NAFA test yesterday. My class got the chance to do onli, Standing broad jump, Shuttle run and the incline pull-up. I did all 3 and guess what I get in return? Aches everywhere!!! My butt hurts, my calves, my palms and including the most gruesome of all is my lower abdomen. Yeah!! I can't squat! I barely can even stretch my legs!!! It sucks!! I can't sit down for so long, or else when I get up, it'll feel like I have 10 carry weights!!! I'm an old women. Hahaha!!! Right now, I can't sneeze hard, and I can even laugh properly. Or else, it'll affect my stomach. This is onli the beginning. I still have sit and reach, sit-ups and 2.4 run!!! I hate all these!!! I can't wait to finish all of these.

After I did the standing broad jump, I told my fren that I can't do shuttle run. But he said , dun worry, "Nothing is impossible" Right. But it's true actually. I did my shuttle run without falling. SOme of my frens, fell. Poor them. But I have to blame the hall becoz, the floor was realli slippery. I think it's been ages eversince the school hall's floor was ever varnished!! That's why the floor is so slippery and DUSTY!!! [EEWW!!!]

So, that's about it. Till then, adios!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home