Saturday, August 20, 2005

Happy 17. [1 day late for entry]

I'm 17 now. I feel happy. Got presents from frens and family members. I love my Mom's presents the most. She got me 2 beach bags that I've been dying to buy, but she said no. Guessed she wanted to buy them for me after all. [Laughs] Thanks Mom! Both beach bags are in Orange and Green, 2 of my most favourite colours. My frens presenta are equally great! I've got a Yellow mug - by Sam, a photo frame - By Ting Ha, a lovely card by Trish and a lovely paper stand and handmade Mermaid by kelly. I love each and every one of them. My Bro got me Ferrero Rocher and my 2 cuzzies got me a "Merci" chocolates. [LAughs] I love them so much!!!

My wishes for this year is that I will lead a long and happy life. 2nd wish is to be a success person in future. and my 3rd wish, I shan't say. [Giggles] Private and confidential.


2 Comments:

At 1:03 AM , Blogger queen said...

bannaa.....sorry no present for u this yr...missing u greatly...muackz!

 
At 3:06 PM , Blogger angelia said...

hee. angelia here.
hmm..
ur mom still loves you. =D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home