Sunday, June 26, 2005

3-in-1

Hi!! I'm back. Haha. Sorry for not blogging. hehe...can't help it, but I was exhausted. Here, let me recap what happened since the last few days. Ok. On Friday, I had a bad day in school. The Course Manager in my school, came to our class and told us that she has to move the O Level students to other class, in order to make way for the 'progression' students. So, she randomly selected 4 names. Unfortunately, my name was called! Shit!! I didn't expected it. of course my answer was NO obviously! I wouldn't want to change class. It's already difficult enough surviving the first 3 days of school. I wouldn't want to go through that again!! Hell no! Then my class monitress said, 'Why don't you all make up your mind faster la. I got something on later.' Those words made my blood boil!! I felt like killing her!!! She is such a BITCH!!! No consideration at all!! I felt like giving her a tight slap on her face!!! She thinks she's so 'up there' by not being picked! Freak You la!!! So, in the end, 2 of my frends decided to change class just to shut the teacher up!! It was such a pity to see them go. But however, we can still meet for lunch and can go home together at certain days.

I was realli disappointed with Raveena for not making it to the outing at Marine Parade. But I can't be angry at her. So, I went out with Adriel and Luqman. I was the last to arrive at BK. But we ended up eating at Banquet. I ordered the most pathetic chicken rice in the whole world!! In the picture it looks big but in real life, it was so damn bloody small. Not that I am a big eater, but it was unreasonably portion they serve. And guess how much I paid for it?!! $3 freaking bucks!!! I felt like throwing at the stall vendor's face!!! The Raffles Hospital Banquet serves better and reasonable portions of chicken rice. Adriel ordered Fish and chips that costs more than $5 and he still got the cheek to say that he will not spend more than $5! You're deceiving yourself Adriel!! HAhah...

After dinner, we 3 went to Harvey Norman to look at vacuum. I have no idea why we went there. But the guys seems happy and excited.Then, we went to MPH. I went to the Music section and I lost them. After that, we went to Starbucks for a drink. We were accompanied by the "BEST" jamming in the world!!!! THEY SUCK I TELL YOU!!! After the drink, we went to Body Shop. Adriel was stuck between a bar of soap and the gel one. I was annoyed about him can't seem to make up his mind. I was like " Buy la...Buy this better...." and Luqman was like "My sister has this and my sister has that..."lol....in the end, Adriel bought the gel one, since I told him that the gel would last longer.

Saturday, I went out with Kelly to Orchard. It was fun but it had to end so soon because I had to go to my grandma's house. My cousin made me a hand choker. It was nice and cool. we had a lot of fun doing it. We played MONOPOLY.

Today, nothing fun happened. But I still have homework to do. So, I have to go now. Ciao!!!!

Last Words: Last hours of the weekend, enjoy it while it lasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home