Thursday, October 13, 2011

Problems.

Today is the start of the EOY (End-of-Year) Exams. My school is very 'slow' in starting the exams. While other schools have last few papers or even ended the EOYs. I have no idea what the school system is becoming.

Just before I am typing this, I read one of my friend's blog. It seems that she is still updating her blog regularly. I must say I am envious of her (NOT IN A BAD WAY ENVIOUS). First of all, she is SO PRETTY and looking at the pics makes me feel bad - in a sense that I do want to be pretty and be able to post nice pics of me in my blog too. I wish I can do more things in my life. Be more active in life and experience new things.

Hunger pangs. This is my problem. I will feel hungry or crave for food at many intervals during the day.

For example yesterday. I ate 2 slices of bread with jam for bfast at 7am. Then did some work in the lab and watched Korean Drama (Heartstrings). At 10:45am, my tummy 'croaked' (I could hear it even!) I ate a candy and it 'croaked' again 10 mins after. That made me think "Do I really have to eat again?" I can't keep on eating throughout the day! I will burst! - literally. I think through these years, I have been stuffing food and in a sense my stomach got expanded. So even when I eat a little (I try.) I will not be 'satisfied'. This is what I realised and I really want to change. It's about time that I do something about my eating habits. I need help. Seriously.

Ok. my mind just went blank and I have nothing to report about today except for the weather is fantastic! HOT.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home