Thursday, October 06, 2011

Here I am again. It's quite peaceful in the lab now - except for the fact that Mdm Lee is sitting opposite me leaning back to rest. heheh... that's one good thing she got her spot there. No one can see her EXCEPT me. e

As I am writing this, I am listening to Angel's Cry by Mariah Carey and Ne-yo. It's a nice song. I'm putting it on repeat. Hehe. This morning I almost flared up at anyone I saw. First of all, I cam early (at 7 am mind you) signed my attendance in the GO (Gen Office). Guess who I saw? Ms Lau n Mr AhemAhem. Hehhe!!!! I shall not disclose his name as I am afraid I will be discovered. Hopefully no one in the school get to know about this blog! Or ELSE! Ok. I greeted Ms Lau and then I took the opportunity to look at him and maybe just maybe greet him too. But before I had the chance - which is due to my shyness.. he was already looking at my direction and gave a small short laugh. OOOOHhh!!! I WAS BLOODY DAMN HAPPY CAN?! Hehhe!!!
That gave me the strength and power to start off the day!

But my Happiness ended just minutes after. The stupid Datalogger course was not cancelled! I didn't prepare the apparatus and my HOD was already in the lab! That drove me insane!!! As I frantically tried to gather the apparatus I was cursing under my breath. At the same time I saw him already seated in the lab and I kept going in an out from Prep room. In the midst of the chaotic situation I was in I wondered did he see me? My face? My upset face? I hope he saw and wondered why I was so upset. hehehe. Yes... Still have the time to think of such things. But hey, what ever the situation is, face must maintain okay...! hehehe Also that calmed me down abit. Got me in control abit. hee...thank you ahemahem! LOL...

I will write more abt ahemahem... hehehhehehehhe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home