Friday, October 07, 2011

Updates...

Yes. The title says it all. Updates about my Life - What are my thoughts on situations, experience etc.. My current craze - be it Food, Interest ( this includes the one particular person that I am admiring...hehehe) Aspiration and all that jing bang. Hope I can get this sorted before I go crazy.

First of all I am listening to Blue Velvet by Bobby Vinton. Yeah. This song is as smooth as velvet itself. There's another version done by Tony Benett and KD Lang. It's a laid jazz -where I would love to listen on a romantic night. hehehe... No lah.. it's just a nice version. hehe..

Okay..Okay.. Updates. Right. Where shall I start. Hmm... Ok. This year being 2011, therefore I am 23 years old. Yes. Still single and always ready to mingle. (Haha. the last part is a bit random). I am currently working in a Science Lab as Lab Assistant (Relief - meaning I am a nobody. No authority. Have to work without benefits.) I started beginning of this year. There are a few aspects that I like about working for this position despite the minimal benefits. They are:

1. I am working at my secondary school. I was a student here therefore it's good to be back and see my teachers.

2. The school is only a 5-10 mins walk from home. HOW GOOD IS THAT? What's even better is I get to save money on TRANSPORT AND LUNCH. (Yes, my mum will send lunch to the side gate for me daily. DOUBLE GREATNESS RIGHT? BTW, canteen food sucked ever since I was still a student).

3. My working hours are from 7 am - 4pm. Nice. This also means I still can enjoy my social life with my dear friends or just with my mum. hee....

4. THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT: I've found an Eye Candy in School!!!!!! Yes.. He's a Science Teacher and it's BLOODY AMAZING to be able to see him. hee..... I will not disclose his name as I am afraid I might get discovered. I shall call him 'Mr ahem..ahem..'. Will elaborate more on him later in the post.

5. The pay is quite good. But too bad I couldn't save as much because I've been spending on Food, CD albums, more Food and treating my students/AK members. But I have been gving my mum $100 monthly to keep for our trip to BKK at the end of the year. Whooohoooo!!!!!!!!!

There you have it. A gist of my working life. Next is Interests.
1. I still love to EAT. That explains my Obese state. I just can't abstain myself from food. I hate myself for this.

2. I still love MUSIC. Genres that I still enjoy are Jazz, Classical ( Music from the 50s & 60s), Pop and the current beats. ( I don't know whether to call it Techno or Club music). AND my LATEST Crave is KOREAN Music! hehe..Yes. Kpop, Hallyu Korean Wave etc.. I am a current fan. From Music, Dramas (OH I LOVE THE DRAMAS!!! Way, WAY.. Better than what's shown on tv locally) and Variety Show AND AND!!!!! KOREAN FOOD!! Hanguk Eumshik! hehehe.. The Idol groups that I am currently a fan of are Super Junior and MBLAQ. Yeah.. will elaborate further in future entries.

3. I WOULD love to sing. Yes. This is the part that I still don't get to do freely and be good at it. Sometimes when I watch videos on Youtube singers sing as if its natural. I would like to sing like them.. Artists include Michael Buble, Adele, Amy Winehouse (Rest her soul) etc.. They have this unique voice that I'd love to have or develop. BASICALLY I WOULD WANT TO SING. Because it makes me happy and I feel like I am a different person when I sing. Well, too bad no one see my efforts. It's sad.. :(

End of My Interests. There are more but just not deep enough to be called interest.

NEXT! As I am constructing this entry I am HUNGRY! Canteen food sucks. My Mum is still not well from her cough - so no food sent. There is ABSOLUTELY no EDIBLE things in Lab for me to eat. When I am hungry I will be in a zone thinking of food that I'd eat when I knock off work later. Foods like Popeye's mash potatoes, Bibimbap, Dairy Queen Ice Cream sandwich, Sushi!!! and many more.. These are just the thoughts that I have in my as I am typing. The list is just getting longer.. Famous Amos cookies just came up. GOSH! I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON!

Got to end here. Got to pretend to do work. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home