Friday, November 24, 2006

MASTERCARD.

25 November 2006

This date is important to me. This date shall determine whether I have 'thick skin' when promoting Mastercard or am I a person with no 'backbone' need to be spoon fed. Haha!!! Well, this is because, I am participating (I am trying my best to 'understand' what the hell will I be doing) in the Mastercard Promotion as Brand Ambassador.

First of all, this is my first time working with the public where by I have to communicate with people. I am not use to this kind of communication. Also I am FREAKING NERVOUS ABOUT IT!!! I AM SCARED THAT I MIGHT JUST STUMBLE ON MY WORDS OR EVEN WORST, BRAIN DAMANGE!! I am so HOPING FOR THE BEST!!! And the BEST part of all, I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA HOW THE HELL THIS PROMOTION REALLY WORKS!! Seriously, I mean the Advertising company has been coming to my school and telling us how the promotion works bla...bla...bla.... But every time they come, all the more I am hearing different versions of the promotion! DAMN!!! I didn't know explaining a promotion in English can be so hard to deliver and difficult to understand!!! Ai YO!!!!!

Right now, I am really freaking out la!! I am praying that everything will be OK!

Dear GOD,
I know I have not been a really good follower but can YOU help me? Please give me strength and determination to face the public when I am promoting. Please do not let my brain fail me when I'm under pressure. I hate it so much. Please. I hope this is PEANUT for YOU. Please.... :)!!

To who ever is reading this, please hope that my group and I and also who ever is doing the same thing as me, that we will have a smooth sailing promotion and that nothing bad will happen to us. OK?! THANKS!! :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home