Saturday, September 03, 2005

I need to buy it!!!

For quite a long time now that I have this desire to buy this CD. Well, if I were to tell what Cd am I talking about now, I think those who are reading this won't believe that I actually like these kind of songs. [Shy]

But come to think about it, I dun care whether you'll laugh at what genres of music I like since I'm gonna be the one buying it and listening to it. right? So, I think I'm gonna tell anyway. The CD that I'm talking about is, "Bossanova" It's 2 Cds for the price of 1. There are a few reasons about the Cd that I like:
1) I like the genre of music. It's creates a very laid back, rhythmic kind of feeling of music.
2) Songs like Ipanema Girl is one of my favourites!!!
3) It's a mixture of Latin [I think] and english.
4) It's so cheap!!! $18;95 for 2 CDs!! Very value for money.
5) It's time for me to buy a Cd anyway. [Laughs!!]

So, that's why I need to have that CD. By hook or crook, I have to get it by next week... I know that my CD rack is running of space, but who cares right? Once I buy any Cd, I will love it till the day I die. [Laughs!] I'm exaggerating though. But you know what I mean right?

Till then, I shall meet you again. !! Bye!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home