Friday, September 02, 2005

Tests coming. Stressed? Not realli. [Smiles]

It's the holidays for all pri and sec schs. But I will be studying my ass off for my Account Test. I have to werk Xtra hard to achieve and maintain my high marks. [Smiles] I am doing quite good at Accounts, onli at some points, my brain decided not ot function and I will suddenly forgot all my Accounting. So, dun mind me. [Laughs!]

I also will have OA test on MS Excel. I think I can do it. But when comes to the Pivot Table, i am a bit 'gong' about it. I hope the test will not be so tough and lengthy.

Right now, I have my bro to guide me in my Os. Finally. Or else, we are total strangers in the house. But now, it's my turn to be so lazy. [Laughs] Maybe becoz of my attitude. I am a procrastinator OK!!

I just can't wait for this year to end. I just can't stand 2005. There are so many things that have happened to me that I just couldn't take it no more. I need to get this year over and done with. Only when it's over, I can breathe easy. It's a long story to tell you why. [Sighs]

So, to all having your holiday, "Freak you la!!! So Lucky!!! [Kidding]"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home