Monday, March 28, 2005

Yesterday, I went for the SYF Rehearsal at Singapore Conference Hall. Well, it went well. We had Mcdonalds for dinner. Cool. Out of all the 4 schools, the most well-disciplined one was St. Teresa Convent. The most sporting and good was St. Anthony's Convent. The Most Blurr and stubborn was Macpherson!!! And the most 'over-the-top' was Raffles Girls'. Yea.
I am not shy to say that Macpherson was the most blurr. Well, it's because, all the angklung players were acting as if it was their 1st time playing angklung. I was so embarrassed!!! Then they were also so stubborn because they refuse to stretch their note long enough for the next note comes in!!! I hate it so much when Miss Faridah have been saying this so many times until her mouth foamed!!!
I will not let this happen on SYF!!!! Just you all wait and see!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home