Saturday, March 26, 2005

I just had to write in again. A few minutes ago, I had a mild choke. Then I got to knoe from my mother that one of my cousin, he just passed away. He's an obese person. He had breathing difficulties in the toilet and then when his fiancee came, she found him lying dead on the toilet floor. I feel really sad for him.
When my mother told me about this news, she told me that that's the reason why she doesn't allow me to go out alone and come back late at night. She was so afraid untill she asked me whether I ever had any breathing difficulties. Well, of not!!! Thank GOd for that. Really.
This also means that, my brother and father have all the chance in the world to scold me as much as they want to make me lose weight. Right now, they have the best excuse to use when scolding me. Well, it's not like I don't want to lose weight. Of Course I would Love to lose all these fats, that's my lifetime achievement that I am still waiting to achieve.
This news really scared me to death!! This is so freaky. I just hope that this is a good lesson for me to lose my weight even more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home