Saturday, March 26, 2005

Happy holidays everyone!! Although it's only a Saturday, but it's still a long weekend rite?! Anyway, I received an SMS from my best friend. In the SMS, says that I should not be too harsh on myself. You know what? He's probably right after all. I mean, look, what bygones be bygones right? And there's always room for some change in the course of my life. I can still be somebody but I have to take the long route instead of the 'high-way' as some people would call it. I feel so much better now after that SMS. Thanks!
Now, I am feeling so bored at home. Yesterday, I was feeling so tired and told myself that I will stay at home to rest. But now, I am feeling so bored. I don't know what to do.
Ah.........!!! I know what to do now. I will just clean my room which has been quite messy. I know it's such a bore to do this chore but it's fun! As in I will discover new things in my room that I never thought I knew I had them. HA! That will do the trick! Maybe in the evening, I will go to the 'PASAR MALAM' behind my block. YEA!!!! I can buy BURGER RAMLY!!! YEA....!!!!! BURGER RAMLY ROCKS Y'ALL!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home