Wednesday, March 23, 2005

This morning, mother and I went to ITE Simei to appeal for the course offered by JAE. So, I ended up having Business Studies Administration at ITE Bishan.
This afternoon for Angklung at Mac, as usual, practice. Finally, Eudora came. It's been a long time since I last seen her during Christmas. I think. ha! ha! Obviously someone was extremely happy and flatterred to see Eudora in school. Hint! Hint! After Angklung, Eudora, Angelia, Sharon and me went to have Prata. This time, Sharon and Angelia were extra crazy. They were laughing their lungs out practically at everything said and done. I really cannot say anything to them and make them stop laughing. It's their "After 5pm Syndrome", prescribed by Raveena. HA!HA!HA!
At last, after so long I finally went to the library to borrow some books. YES! I finally reading some books. YAh! It's kinda too late to do this rite now.
Argh!!! i just got a scolding from my mohter for not putting back the water bottles back in the fridge. Oops!! I did It again!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Anyway, sorry mom. I will not do it again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home