Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Today is the posting for all JAE applications. I just checked mine. My application was successful. I am accepted in ITE Simei for Sports Management. Obviously, I will have to transfer courses because (A)- Look at me. Sport management and me? Does it ring a bell? (B)- What will I do after this? A P.E teacher? Hell No!! and (C)- I just applied for this just as long I can get into a school!!
So, for now, I really thank God for letting me to be accepted in a school. Right now, I don't really care if I'm in ITE. So, what?! It doesn't mean that 'It's The End'!! I have nothing to hide and feel shy about. Yes, I know, I should have done better for my O's. But if this is what I get, then, I will just have to accept it. Maybe there's something better in store for me in the future.
This also means that I have to really work hard and my ass off to really excel in ITE and do my O's again and then I will get into a Poly next year. I know it's a tough job to do, but I will do it no matter what. Just watch and learn people...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home